Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd start my own thread, as I don't want to admire the Rhinos next door. Not to knock on what you love, because my husband likes em like that as well but just to share some real beauts of my friends ones I've actually taken the time to save because they are just that GORGEOUS:

Loca

Jack

Amber

Sockem

Patcheeno

Maggie

And the three foreginors GORGEOUS all in a row!

Feel free to add to these photos with your favorites! :wink:

·
Registered
775 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:
Pitchic27 said:
maggie is a beautiful dog..too bad her twit of an owner bred her to one of those rhino's :cry:
you're just so negative.

Maggie is a beautiful APBT why did you call her a rhino?

Ok I apologize to pitchics and everyone else. I'm not going to ruine Pitchics post with Negativity.
This will be my last post on this thread unless I have nice pics to share.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:
you're just so dumb

why dont you leave us people here alone and go to some big blue stupid fat board :wink:
My god you are so rude sometimes. :roll:

BTW,.... Amber is gorgeous!! That's my favorite one sometime

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
My favorites are Loca and Patcheeno. All great looking dogs though! I recognize some of them :)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
AsianRedneck said:
AllAmericanPUP said:
Pitchic27 said:
maggie is a beautiful dog..too bad her twit of an owner bred her to one of those rhino's :cry:
you're just so negative.

Maggie is a beautiful APBT why did you call her a rhino?

Ok I apologize to pitchics and everyone else. I'm not going to ruine Pitchics post with Negativity.
This will be my last post on this thread unless I have nice pics to share.
i said she was BRED to one of those rhinos.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awe...shoots sand at her playmates in the box with her foot..
Cmon look at the dogs and show me some more - these are friends dogs, I just wanted to show em far and wide reason being...I live here in Southern California and here my dog stands out. People do not KNOW what APBT or Amstaffs are SUPPOSE to look like because all we have are visable rhinos! It wasn't until I found a website and said wow, see they are being overbred to be short and wide.

I mean have you ever heard one of them BREATH? They literally SNORT...here piggy piggy! At least my who knows where she comes from rescue is gorgeous, muscular, dog that can breath dog. I love looking at this breed as so many look different. I mean what other breed has such variations on markings, and their faces are just to die for! All so different!

Show me some more of your favs

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kate said:
BTW,.... Amber is gorgeous!! That's my favorite one sometime
Amber looks like my Darla! I am hoping that's what Darla will come to look like full grown! It's funny before Darla I had not seen that many red black nose APBT or Amstaff's. I probably didn't recognize them as being those breeds. Now they just steal my heart away!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Now those are some beautiful dogs!!! I can't wait to see what Bella will look like when she's filled out. I don't think she'll be a rhino, but if she stops growing up and keepings growing out, she might be! :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm afraid of Haus becoming a rhino. He's tall, but he's also thick. Damn BYB.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.