Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i just joined today and noticed you have a forum totally dedicated to art :D so i thought i'd post some of mine too, hope you like it, comments/critique welcomed.

felicity

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Very nice felicity! I really wish I could still draw and paint like I used to, I don't have the patience in me anymore. How long have you been at it?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

iv'e been sketching animals in pencil for as long as i can remember but iv'e only been working in pastel for nearly three years now, i really enjoy it although it is a very messy medium :D

felicity

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh my gosh! you are amazing!!! I sometimes feel that amimals are so much more difficult to sketch, but you sure did an awesome job!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I at first thought the first 2 were photos but as I went down I said to myself "wow she is FANTASTIC. Wish I could draw but I can't. Great work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys :oops:

i'm going to the markets this weekend to try and strum up some business, wish me luck :)

i don't have any spare paper at the moment, the rest i have to keep for comissions, so i can't do any portraits for myself.....will have to find something else to do :shock:

thanks again

felicity

·
Registered
735 Posts
you are very talented! :D keep up the good work! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
valleygrls98 said:
what do you charge if I commision a portrait ?? your work is great I would love to have some nice art done of my dogs :)
Here are my prices in a few currency's, not too sure what country you are in but if you let me know i can get you a quote :) all i need to start is one or two good quality photo's and there's no deposit.

Australian Dollars -

Small (23 by 19cm) - $70.00

Medium (30 by 36cm) - $120.00

Large (50 by 56cm) - $250.00

American Dollars -

Small - 9” x 7” - $55

Medium - 11” x 14” - $90

Large – 19” x 22” - $160

English Pounds -

Small - 9” x 7” - 30 pounds

Medium - 11” x 14” - 50 pounds

Large – 19” x 22” - 90 pounds

Thankyou all for the compliments on my work, sorry i haven't been on for a while, i'm working on a huge portrait of four english mastiffs and a teenage girl, i'm getting there though and am happy with it :)

felicity

1 - 15 of 15 Posts