Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Are u ready for maybe a hurricane? It is suppose to pass Miami I think on Tues or Wed. Then up to you. Good luck and stay dry.
Oh, I forgot... Really nicepictures.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are u ready for maybe a hurricane? It is suppose to pass Miami I think on Tues or Wed. Then up to you. Good luck and stay dry.
Oh, I forgot
I am hoping for a turn..You stay safe as well. Should be a stressful couple of days

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great pics!

How sweet!! Good thing you got out long enough to take them!

It seemed to rain ALL weekend, didn't it? (I'm over in Pinellas.) ChiChi spent all weekend in the house..the rain canceled our trip to the doggie beach.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seemed to rain ALL weekend, didn't it? (I'm over in Pinellas.) ChiChi spent all weekend in the house..the rain canceled our trip to the doggie beach.
Tell me about it. I took Bella out any chance I could get. Do you ever go to the dog park at Ft Desoto?

·
Registered
421 Posts
i love her!!! she is sooooooo beautiful!!
Atlas wants us to go on a holiday to America now :lol: ....... hahahahaha

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ft. Desoto..

tampabulldog said:
Tell me about it. I took Bella out any chance I could get. Do you ever go to the dog park at Ft Desoto?

We just started going two weeks ago. That's the doggie beach I was talking about. It is so much fun!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hurricane..

It hasn't stopped raining yet.. I am in Palm beach county.

All day long its been raining and windy :(

Don't worry Its putting all the pets, including myself, to sleep all day :)

·
Registered
162 Posts
ZZZZZ.....

Oh man..I wish I could have slept today...it poured down around here for a little while..perfect napping weather; unfortunatly, I was stuck at work though. I'm sure ChiChi and my BF had a good snooze though...

We're going to try to give the doggie beach at Ft. Desoto another try this weekend. Hopefully, the rain will hold off long enough to go for out there for a couple hours.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Awesome! We're definately going today. Just waiting for it to get a little later in the afternoon so, it's not AS hot.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts