·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are few recent ones....

"I will be cute and you WILL give me treats"

Getting down with my mom at Dance Dance Revolution

With my sister's dog Reggie

Loki jumping up to get a rope from our niece. No children were harmed during the taking of this photo.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Those are so good! He is such a cute dog! I love the brindle and white markings together. I always forget he has brindle on him until I see new photos of him. Since in his avatar you only see white.

·
Registered
722 Posts
OMG! I'm dying over here! The dance-dance revolution pic was funny, but Loki trying to leap frog over the little girl's head is hysterical! LOL!! :lol:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Those are so good! He is such a cute dog! I love the brindle and white markings together. I always forget he has brindle on him until I see new photos of him. Since in his avatar you only see white.
Pssst... Loki is a girl. :wink:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
GTChick01 said:
Faith Marie said:
Pssst... Loki is a girl. :wink:
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Okay sorry!!! Too many dogs to remember! Sorry! :oops: I will crawl back into my hole. :)

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beetle said:
Her brindle makes her look like she's wearing a sweater. :D
I know, doesnt it? :D Someone just said that on a walk yesterday. Thanks all for the compliments. She was having fun stepping on the dane dance revolution pad and messing everyone up :p

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I love Loki! She's such a doll. You can totally see her personality in these pictures. *gives lots of treats to Loki*

·
Registered
913 Posts
Brill pics. :D The one of Loki and your niece is great. Abbie has the same expression on her face when Gem jumps up, its so funny. :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww...I love Loki!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Oh man, I don't know if they get much Cuter!!! ( other then Dozer and Lucy of course). I just love that dog, and I've never even met her :lol: . One day I hope I get to meet her, cause she just seems like such a character!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well Miss Loki has grown into a beautiful dog. AS soon as my daughter saw Loki and the Dance Dance Revolution picture she said she wanted to play hes. (go figure).

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Awesome pics! We need to see pictures of Loki more often! She's so adorable and the last picture is so cute with your niece and Loki.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
She's a cutie! Isn't it funny how dogs wanna try and dance.

Mo always jumps up on my when I dance around...he wants to dance too!

The picture of Loki jumping with your neice is hillarious....with the glowing eyes and RED tongue and your neice looks like 'AKKKKK! Flying devil pit bull attack!'

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I love that first pic!!! Too Funny!!

I like how she is sitting on her but in the pic with the spaniel, thats how dozer sits in the truck, so funny.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts