Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fairly new here.....well, new Again I guess. But thought I would post some pics of the crew. Still working on the avatar and banner thing though but at least here's some pics to let you know what my babies look like.

This is my big boy Leo, he is Pit Bull / American Bulldog mix and a Total Momma's Boy!!! My Love Bug!

Leo working on his Yoga positions...

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

Leo relaxing on the swing outside...

Leo not so very happy in his "Magic Shoes" lol No usually he doens't wear these but walking on asphalt and concrete around the neighborhood he had a raw spot on one of his big pads so we put his shoes on just for a walk so it wouldn't get rubbed on the asphalt anymore and hurt him until it healed up.

Fresh out of the Tub

His Top Gun Look

Showing off his new Hat.

Sleepy boy..

Taste testing the kid...

After Bath pics again, just closer and black and white.

Sleepy Boy..

My Big Bunny!

Up close and personal with Leo...

Night Night with Piper, Leo and Daddy...

Piper holding the kid down until she's had enough butt scratching!

Piper and Leo chilling in the recliner...notice Leo is kind enough to cover his private parts for pics! lol

The only pics I think we have right now of all 4 children!

Bob, our newest addition....little Rat Terrier

Bob sporting his new bandana...

Piper, our little girly pittie....And NO I didn't do this to her....that would be my daughter who Loves to dress Piper up and take pics but as you can see Piper Does Not complain at all! She Loves it!

Piper snoozing on my shoes..

Piper and Leo posing for the kid to take pics..

Piper sporting her new hat and her doggles..

Her Hollywood look...

Piper and Leo chilling in the backyard.

They Love to lay in the sun in the morning in front of the sliding glass door.

[/list]

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I have a soft spot for Leo, he's so cute! He totally warms my heart!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
OMG! Where to begin? Leo, Piper and Bob are awesome! I love Leo covering 'his parts' for the pic...lol! I also love the ones of Piper and Leo in from of the sliding glass door...so sweet!

Bob's bandana is great...I need to get one for our cat :p

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Your dogs are gorgious!!! And they look very happy too!!
You can't get too much cuter than Leo now can you?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Lovely dogs, and pictures!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
your family is gorgeous!!! Those are all great pictures!!!

And bob's (lol I love the name) bandana, it fits perfectly!!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG What a great family you have! They are all beautiful but Leo is just too much! LOL @ him covering up his parts! :lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, he's a little shy when it comes to his "parts" LOL! I love all my babies, but Leo is mine really. Piper is a TOTAL Daddy's girl, Bob is my daughters shadow most of the time and Leo is a Complete Momma's Boy! So it all works out. Thanks for the completements!
Oh and Bob's name, I love it too and well, it was a joke at first when we brought him home. The rescue had him listed as Spotty, which I didn't like at at but wasn't going to change since we were to just be fostering. But on the way home with him my dd and I were joking and said we'll just call him Bob, not sure why it was just joking. Well, it stuck and within like 2 days his name was Bob and he was coming to Bob and well, he's just Bob. I get weird looks from people when they ask his name though! lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
ok looking at you're pics of Leo i have to say mine looks just like you'res.
beside the barely shorter snout.. i think they could be sibling .

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG did I ever enjoy that.. some of the greatest pics by far. The one lounging in the chair with the strategically placed paw is the best!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I LOVE that shot...have it now in an 8x10 ready to go on the wall.....just gotta figure out where to put that one and the tons of others...which wall...which room?? lol But the credit for most of the great shots goes to my daughter....she's awesome with the camera and Loves taking pics of the dogs. That's her leg Leo is licking....he licks 24/7 Non-stop whatever he can get his tongue on....or just air..he's not picky! But we tell people he was taste testing her....He Loves kids...but he can't eat a whole one. Love the looks when my husband throws that one out in public when Leo is slobbering all over someones kid. Always looks like it takes them a second to realize he is joking!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts