Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's going stir-crazy from all the rain we've been having. She refuses to go out in the mud, even to potty (she held it from 10pm-5pm! :shock:).

"Whaddaya mean no dogs on the couch?"

"There, I'm hiding! I can't see you, you can't see me!"

"Maybe if I pretend I'm asleep…"

"Aw, forget it, this is waaay too comfy."

"I can't heeeeeeeeear you!"

"Darn it…back on the floor." (she rolled off the couch, the doofus)

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Yeah, my yard is one big mud-bog after yesterday, too. Bella's such a pretty girl, goofy though she may be!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She's pretty and I swear she knows it. I love the red & whites...she and Haven were quite a pair to walk (when they finally got to a point where we could walk them together :)).

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Maddi is the same way. If it's raining, she'll run two steps out the door, do a u-turn and run right back in. She'll hold it for HOURS...and when she finally does go out, she'll stand under and eve(?) and hang her butt out into the rain.

Bella is a cutie :p

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Silly girl! Mo holds it too when it is nasty out. Strange though, when it is nice out he 'has to go' every ten minutes!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Heidi love going out in the rain and mud. My carpet is learning the hard way. Chico hates it though. I love the pics of her hiding her head! She is beautiful. I love her eyes.

·
Registered
914 Posts
I Love the pic. I know what you mean about the rain. Gordy wont go outstide uless i push him out there. If i dont he goes right now the floor. he did it 3 times last night. grrrrrrrr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts