Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of Sasha, some older, some newer... But always cute!!!

From this (7 weeks)

To this (8 months 75lbs)

First time swimming, she needed a bit of help! (now is a pro)

Thanks for looking!!! Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!! I'll be taking more pics soon, she is now 10 months... and looking better than ever!! In all those pics, she was maybe 9 months at the most, maybe even 8 months and younger!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Holy crap! She's going to be one big female! Look at the head on her, if you wouldn't have said "she" in your post I would have sworn that was a male. I bet she hits 90# at least before she's done growing. May I ask what her bloodlines are?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She's a nice looking girl! :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, now she's 10 months old at 80lbs... Her mom was a solid 110lbs and her father was 135lbs. I'm hopeing she hits 100lbs, but I'll be happy with whatever she is, cause she really has a great temperment!! Her bloodlines include Johnson, Blackwell, MGK, GWK and more recent are Jaws of Stone, Symmes. She is a hybrid, Sir being more classic and Dam being more standard. Glad to hear you enjoyed my pics!!! 8)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Jaws of Stone? Cool! Al Banuelos is one of the pioneers of the working AB in terms of protection/sport training. Let me guess...Predator, Ike, Sophie? How far back? Who is the breeder of Sasha? Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 3rd and 4th generations are Jaws of Stone Jake and Predator. Sasha breeder is Gilles from GreatBull Kennel. He has a nice website: www.greatbullkennel.com. I got Sasha's 6 generation pedegree, and I'm glad I did!! One day I will find all the pics that go with the names and make a picture tree of her ped. :wink:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oops, the site is doing something weird... It doesnt take you to his website...don't know why??!?!?!?!?! Try again later if you want!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
oh my gosh, she is aboslutely gorgeous!! I bet you are very proud

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Gorgeous dog, and I absolutely adore the thick collar you have on her.

I see yours likes to "James Brown", too (where they go under a blanket and kind of walk around).

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
:shock: WTH happened to that puppy :lol:
She use to be small.......LOL
My god I can not get over how big she is.Geez, youmight want to post pictures more often :wink:
She is gorgeous!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts