Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this vid...lol! Someone posted a comment that said put some BBQ sauce on the sleeve then maybe the dog will want to get it and then they posted a link to chris fraizes dog and said this is real training...lol!

From what I seen that pitbull had very low drive and they almost had to shove the sleeve down the dogs throat, I also seen alot of dogs with very weak bites!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2292560133890123813&q=pitbull&hl=en

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
damn, another video I can't watch. :cry:

Thats 2 so far today.

Going to have to go visit my friend and borrow her computer!

Dial up internet sucks!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AsianRedneck said:
isn't that RED's friend?

Isn't that Red in the Red Beanie at the beggening?
I have no idea, I just read the comment and started cracking up...lol! But still looking at the video it did look like some poor training and the dogs had weak bites. From what I seen they did not have any obdience training either, they did not give one single dog the out command they was more worried about getting them to bite something.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
The dog looks like he is playing!!!Seriously, you put a long sleeve sweatshirt on and my old Sass does that!!!

I guess Id better watch a real training video, because for some reason I thought maybe the dogs bite and shake are supossed to be more violent then that!

Is he playing?And these people are making it try to look like he is tough or something???

See, my untrained eye to a real bitework training session!

Peter C, Lisa, got any videon of a real dog doing bite work???

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OK, I'm not going to comment on the training aspect of the video, because I don't really have enough knowledge on the subject. BUT...watch closely, theres a part where the woman in the white sweatshirt reaches down to get the tug from Cash and it looks as if the dog snaps at her and she pulls her hand away and goes back to praising him instead. Did anyone else see that??? :shock:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I saw that too!

I am not an expert either, and probably should not have commented so harshly, but seriously, the dog looks like it is playing.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Well I watched the video...lol.

Let me guess, thats what they use to sell puppies?

Yup, jam the sleeve down the dogs throat and take some pics and video. Ya thats the ticket! Anything to sell them puppies!

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lisa said:
Well I watched the video...lol.

Let me guess, thats what they use to sell puppies?

Yup, jam the sleeve down the dogs throat and take some pics and video. Ya thats the ticket! Anything to sell them puppies!
RED bought one...lol!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I believe that red still has cami.I know at one point they were planning on giving her to a friend or family member but I think they kept her not sure.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
RED didn't buy Cami, they adopted her, and then rehomed her to Stephs brother I think.

I don't think that is RED in the video, but I haven't had a chance to ask him yet, I will let you know.

You guys assume WAY to much

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Bremner53 said:
RED didn't buy Cami, they adopted her, and then rehomed her to Stephs brother I think.

I don't think that is RED in the video, but I haven't had a chance to ask him yet, I will let you know.

You guys assume WAY to much
I don't think that's RED either, I don't know him....but it doesn't look like him to me.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
What the hell did I just watch?
:roll:

LMAO!

My 18 year old pit had more drive and bite strength than that dog.. and she was dying from cancer.
8)

Seriously, I was playing war games and swinging her around up until a week before she died.
My arms would give up before she did...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts