Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my newest pics to date, she is 13 weeks and a whopping 21 lbs (big jump from last week)! I had a basketball that had an accident, so we cut it in half to wear as beer pong hats. I decided that it would be put to much better use as a toy. I think I was right. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
the last one is my favorite!!

lol but I love the one of her sitting in the bastketball!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Oh WOW...she is so beautiful, and getting so big!!! I love her markings!!She is the same age as my pitty, Koda...he will be 13 wks tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Hoss said:
apbtgurl26 said:
Oh WOW...she is so beautiful, and getting so big!!! I love her markings!!She is the same age as my pitty, Koda...he will be 13 wks tomorrow.
How is Koda doing? I haven't seen any pics for a while.
He's doing great! He weighs about 20lbs now, too! Sorry about no pics...we don't have a digital camera, so every once in a while I steal my mom's. I'll borrow it real soon & get some up...promise! :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
She is too cute for her own good!! I love her coloring! Thank you for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
SHe is too cute and roughly the same age as Tora............Wishing you lived in GA so they could play..........when was she born?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! She is getting so big! What a nice looking girl. :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Wow she has grown!!! I noticed her kong and just remembered I forgot to give Faith's her's. It is full of peanut butter in the freezer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts