·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww......s'up Katers! Ya know, we're really past due for some new pics! :?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Love me some Katers!

Why are you newly gimp? Join the crowd - there are at least two others of us in boots right now! :lol:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awww thanx guys!!!!

Kasco.... I know I know! i have some new ones of her and her new puppy friend! I'll post them here when I get back home

augrad, lucky us huh?! haha I have something wrong with my foot... its the same foot I always have problems with. Chronic tendonitis, a permanent bruise on it from a night I blacked out... lol but this time it is a pain and inflamation on the ball of my foot. I'm going to the docotor tomorrow about it.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are some pictures of Kate with her new puppy friend Remy, he is a doberman/foxhound mix. He is so calm for being a puppy!! Kate did soooo good with him, i was very suprised. I think he is lucky she has so much excess skin cause she didnt even budge when he would bite on her cheek

And a few from camp a few weekends ago

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:(

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Why the sad face?

Kate's lookin' great!! Why is it that everyone else's dogs take so well to other dogs? Am I the only one with dog-hating monsters? LOL

Sorry to hear about your foot too. Hope it gets better!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Oh, yeay! I'm always glad to see Kate. Such a puuuurty girl! :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LuvaBULL said:
Kate's lookin' great!! Why is it that everyone else's dogs take so well to other dogs? Am I the only one with dog-hating monsters? LOL
There definitly has to be a proper introduction for Kate to get along. Like dogs we pass on the street, not so pretty side of Kate! Or like the stray dog that kept running circles around us on our walk... not a pretty side either!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
redbull said:
Kate's a cutey, it's too bad Diablo didn't get a chance to meet her
Kate always wanted a boyfriend :)

Boss might have gotten jealous tho! lol

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is too cute just wanted to Hi perfect picture, I can't stop laughing