Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Thats cool I've heard that sometimes even with the body suit on the bite still hurts! lol. I don't know how decoys can take it!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Peter, thats nice video! Besides the dogs kickin as$ the music was perfect for the vid. She did a good job.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Nice!! I love when you post training pictures!!

:lol: Is the song saying idiots walk around you?

·
Registered
709 Posts
LegendsMami said:
Thats cool I've heard that sometimes even with the body suit on the bite still hurts! lol. I don't know how decoys can take it!
I can't even count the number of blood blisters that I have endured with repeated bites.....

I can't even count the number of canine scars I have in my arms from penetration of the suit! Hell I have been bitten in the crotch more times than I can remember! The funniest was when I was with all female K-9 LEO's...... LOL! Well at the time it wasn't so funny.......

As with all things... you learn and you endure!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi rotti

Well, all our dogs are started on the leg, since we are a french ring club. However, all our dogs are expected to go for the arm pit or bicept if the leg is not available (for example, covered by a barrel). We also compete in PSA and of course WABA (for my bulldogs).

The montage was just for fun put together by a club member. Some of the pics were not representative and many were not full mouth. LOL. Like I said, it was just whatever she snapped on her camera.

Most of the dogs I work are French Ring dogs, so we are good at teaching the dog to go for the pivot leg.
However, unlike many ring clubs, we do train and imprint for the grips very similar to schutzhund style with the sleeve, with a lot of post work.

Personally, I like leg biters. Later on, we use the table to teach the dog to target the arm pit and bicept.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Peter, I look forward to watching that clip of photos when I get a better internet connection..hopefully very soon. It was just taking too damn long to load. :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts