Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We saw the puppies tonight. Since mama is staying the night at the vet, they have to be bottle fed. But they have grown since Monday. They are now 4 days old. We have picked out a name for ours. It will be Tanner. The bigger girl is going to be named Roxy and the runt is going to go to my other sister in law and they are calling her Nikki for now but not sure if that will stay her name. So here they are. They are all going to brother and sister homes. Pretty cool.

Tanner eating.

Tanners back he has gotten lighter.
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

His face

His profile

His docked tail.

Him army crawling.

My younger sister in law convincing her husband they need the runt and it worked. So here is Nikki's family and she is 15 weeks pregnant with thier first baby too.

Nikki the runt

This is how much bigger Tanner is to his sister Nikki

Hope you enjoyed them! I got to bottle feed them all tonight. They are so sweet! I love them all. So between all of us in the family, we will have 5 boxers. My husbands older sister has 1 boy Cisco and now Roxy, and we will have Tanner, hubbys younger sister will get Nikki, and his mom has the mama Lucky. So 5 boxers to have a lot of fun playdates. And of course the other doggies too. Mother in law has 4 dogs besides the puppies, we will have 3 and hubbys older sister will have 3. This will be his younger sisters first dog.

Melissa

·
Registered
426 Posts
They are so cute! When Tia was a pup she used to always lay on/next to her brother and he was also much bigger than her. The picture of Tanner and Nicky reminded me of them :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They are so cute. I guess you all decided to crop the tails and take away the dew claws. They will look more boxerish (if thats a word). Love seeing them grow. Can't wait to see them with theirs eyes open.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More pics. Here are some of Roxy too. I didn't get any of her last night but my sister in law just emailed me these. I hope you enjoy!!!

My little sister in law and Tanner

Tanner

Tanner

Roxy eating

Roxy and Nikki I think, it might be Tanner and Roxy. Hard to tell.

My older sister in law and Roxy

Nikki

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pitchic27 said:
Holy Dog Owning family batman! How mayn dogs is that between you all? :shock: Dog nuts! I can't wait to see the puppy grow up how CUTE!
Between the four families there will be 11 dogs. And we are all going camping the end of May. With the dogs! Are we crazy??? No we love doggies! My older sister in law that will have 3 dogs, also has 2 bunnies, 2 newts, 2 cats, and lots of fish. We have fish also. I was raised with a dog or cat here or there but they could never be in the house except our two Chichaus(sp) we had when I was little. So I love having them in the house so we can spoil them nonstop!!!!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Faith Marie said:
Pitchic27 said:
Holy Dog Owning family batman! How mayn dogs is that between you all? :shock: Dog nuts! I can't wait to see the puppy grow up how CUTE!
Between the four families there will be 11 dogs. And we are all going camping the end of May. With the dogs! Are we crazy??? No we love doggies! My older sister in law that will have 3 dogs, also has 2 bunnies, 2 newts, 2 cats, and lots of fish. We have fish also. I was raised with a dog or cat here or there but they could never be in the house except our two Chichaus(sp) we had when I was little. So I love having them in the house so we can spoil them nonstop!!!!
Chihuahuas :lol: TOTALLY jealous! I wish my family loved animals like my hubby and I, we've always had animals- my hubby and I, an alligator lizard my son caught and we got fat for more than 2 years before I convinced him to let him out (the cats kept trying to eat through the terrarium) turtles, two chi's ourselves, three other cats (they passed) 4 kittens I've weaned and homed, a foster pup I've whened and homed, between 50 - 60 fish at one point groumies mostly, a bird (NOT my favroite), a lop eared bunny (I loved that she ate all my spoiling produce) wear finally down to only three, 2 cats (I bottle fed as well) and Darla...it's easier for our vacations, but we're used to more. All of them were abondonment issues where animals had been left by mothers, no one wanted them etc. Darla was the only one we paid for - adoption fees, spaying, chip, etc. and countless other things. OB classes, too many toys, too many beds, kennels I'm a sucker for her.

If we could have another dog where we live we would. But our manager doesn't want other tenants to compare themselves to us, well they have X amount of dogs why can't I. She knows how we live, but knows others could be not so clean. She had a cat lady, horder about 7 years ago and still can't get the smell out of her nostrils. :shock:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The listing of animals are my hubbys family. My oldest brother has 1 dog and 1 cat and then my next to oldest brother has 2 cats and then we have 2 1/2 dogs and fish. My mom does not like animals. She will not be mean to them but she does not like them. If it were up to my dad we would have had ever animal out there that needed a home. He is the only reason we had the few animals we did. Even if mom stopped talking to him for awhile after he would bring us a new one home. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.