Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
UM, I don't mean to be rude, your pictures are great, but they're under the wrong thread. You'd do better to post them under the pictures headline.

On a brighter note, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nanniesrock said:
UM, I don't mean to be rude, your pictures are great, but they're under the wrong thread. You'd do better to post them under the pictures headline.

On a brighter note, WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
oh! oops...well ive been on here for a while...just havent been here in a long time..i guess i still dont really know what im doin on the website though. where am i sappost to go?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Moved to photos.

Cute pics!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OrsonDogge said:
The brown one is great looking..is that an american?
I really like him and his color is cool!!
Yep shes sappost to be purebred. but the lady i got her from was a real..well..im not gonna say it...lets jsut say she better hope we never meet face to face cause it wouldnt be pretty!! im very upset with her
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cannon said:
Cute pups! What happened with the lady?
Well I got Akira and when I figured out that her being scared was going to be a permanent thing i let her know and she was just a total bitch about it..i wanted to send her back and get my money back and she said no shes not refunding me and her website said "we stand behind our dogs 100% garuntee" yaaaa ok! anyways she finally said fine if your willing to pay the 400.00 to fly her back then go for it...so i said that i will...and she obvioulsy wasnt expecting it and that was the last i ever heard from her. she changed her phone number and her website...i got screwed! haha..definitly not a good first experience. thats not all the happened but it kinda sums it over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,604 Posts
ashleyhowarth said:
cannon said:
Cute pups! What happened with the lady?
Well I got Akira and when I figured out that her being scared was going to be a permanent thing i let her know and she was just a total b-witch about it..i wanted to send her back and get my money back and she said no shes not refunding me and her website said "we stand behind our dogs 100% garuntee" yaaaa ok! anyways she finally said fine if your willing to pay the 400.00 to fly her back then go for it...so i said that i will...and she obvioulsy wasnt expecting it and that was the last i ever heard from her. she changed her phone number and her website...i got screwed! haha..definitly not a good first experience. thats not all the happened but it kinda sums it over.
:shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nanniesrock said:
ashleyhowarth said:
cannon said:
Cute pups! What happened with the lady?
Well I got Akira and when I figured out that her being scared was going to be a permanent thing i let her know and she was just a total b-witch about it..i wanted to send her back and get my money back and she said no shes not refunding me and her website said "we stand behind our dogs 100% garuntee" yaaaa ok! anyways she finally said fine if your willing to pay the 400.00 to fly her back then go for it...so i said that i will...and she obvioulsy wasnt expecting it and that was the last i ever heard from her. she changed her phone number and her website...i got screwed! haha..definitly not a good first experience. thats not all the happened but it kinda sums it over.
:shock:
yep it was quite the shocker! but what can ya do right?
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top