Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hope you don't mind one more question about the ABRA. As for the approved titling organizations, does that mean I will be able to compete in the CH class with an NKC CH, or will it just show on the ped.
I noticed you only allow to transfer points from the ABNA, why not NKC or ABA ?
Anyway, just wondering. Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello MrsCooper,
We don't have a CH class. Once your dog is an ABRA CH it cannot show again.
Your NKC CH will show on your certificates/peds.
We actually do accept NKC points now, I found out that if you request a list of points earned from the NKC they will send it to you so all I need is a copy of that report. For ABNA, the points earned by each dog are listed on the ABNA website so that was easy. I'm not sure if the ABA will send you a list of the points that you have earned or not, if they do, we can accept those aswell, it just doesn't make sense to make CH go throught the entire process again to get another CH title, the purpose of the CH title is to give credit to the breeders and owners for producing and owning/showing/promoting a quality animal, it also helps educate people about what is considered a quality animal.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Not like you said "pups for sale, get them while there hot!" You have no reason to apologize!! ;) LOL, stick around long enough and you'll see!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts