Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully this will work. I love all these pics and couldn't whittle them down any farther.

If I blow your computer up, I am sorry, but these are too funny.

ZOOM!!!

BatBoy revisited!

Satisfied with himself!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Nice GREEN yard! If only mine looked like that. We are on water restriction now...only can water once a week (sunday) between 9-10 in the morning (I HATE IT), and there are those neighbors that tattle on you when you "disobey" the rules. The people acroos the street had code enforcement show up last week because someone tattled that they were washing their car and it was not watering time. Mine love playing in the hose like that but I have to wait till we get rain (lots).

I love the many faces of Mo...he is so animated! We always could use a whole bunch of Satchmo pics!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cfhoftampa said:
Nice GREEN yard! If only mine looked like that. We are on water restriction now...only can water once a week (sunday) between 9-10 in the morning (I HATE IT), and there are those neighbors that tattle on you when you "disobey" the rules. The people acroos the street had code enforcement show up last week because someone tattled that they were washing their car and it was not watering time. Mine love playing in the hose like that but I have to wait till we get rain (lots).

I love the many faces of Mo...he is so animated! We always could use a whole bunch of Satchmo pics!
LOL! I told the downstairs neighbor that I was watering the plants when I took these.

Water restriction would suck. Seems weird to me that you would have water restriction in Tampa.....right by the ocean.

·
Registered
823 Posts
cannon said:
cfhoftampa said:

LOL! I told the downstairs neighbor that I was watering the plants when I took these.

Water restriction would suck. Seems weird to me that you would have water restriction in Tampa.....right by the ocean.
It does suck...we haven't had a good rain since Feb I think. We are always on restriction till Julyish....then it rains every afternoon at the same time (usually 4:00) and about 2 inches a day the rest of summer (which is till october for us). We have this problem because of the salt water. It has invaided our natural aquafer here and once that happens that water is useless. Sad that there is water all around us but they cant use it!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys. He's a big dog nerd.

I am gonna take a video of him chasing the water, its even funnier when you see it in motion. He is airborn almost the entire time!

dawng said:
I love those sadie loves to catch the h20 squirting out of the hose too. I need to get some pics!
I got water all over the camera taking these shots. I was telling myself if the camera broke I would have to upgrade to the Powershot 3S. Good excuse for an upgrade huh?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.