Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She tossed and chased this ball around my living room for at least 20 minutes. I didn't even have to throw it for her!

I think she's part cat.

"Get that weird toy away from me, Bella!!!"
Bella tries so hard to get Jazzie to play with that chewed-up tire toy, and Jazzie will have nothing to do with it!

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's such a cutie! :) I must have missed something..but are you fostering her? :oops:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh she's so cute!! I hope I can make it over to meet her before you have to return her to her foster parents! It's been so crazy lately, with D's cousin's wedding today, and his grandparent's 50th anniversary tomorrow, Magnus' neuter on Thursday, and the meet up with Don hopefully next weekend. She's a total doll!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
They ALL look like they are having fun. I like how your two get along with everyone you bring home.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
ahhaa too cute!!!!

Leanne, I had a dream about you and Bella last night hahaha! We went out for dinner...you had turkey and cheesecake...and Bella was a puppy and everyone loved her!!

hhahaaha. I SWEAR I don't think about you before bed :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL She is a doll!! That last pic is soooo funny. Poor Bella, no one wants to play with her icky toy! :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ChappsnHolly said:
ahhaa too cute!!!!

Leanne, I had a dream about you and Bella last night hahaha! We went out for dinner...you had turkey and cheesecake...and Bella was a puppy and everyone loved her!!

hhahaaha. I SWEAR I don't think about you before bed :lol:
That's too funny!!! I like turkey and cheesecake. :D I have strange dreams about people all the time, and I'm always afraid to tell them about them because they probably have some weird subconscious meanings!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Great photos! Hey, where di you get that multi frame stand in the background?
I absolutely love it and want to get one!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bogart said:
Great photos! Hey, where di you get that multi frame stand in the background?
I absolutely love it and want to get one!
Thanks! I got that frame for Christmas from my husband's aunt. I want to get another one for the other side of the entertainment center, so I'm going to be asking her where she got it. I'll let you know!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Those are hilarious! She's so cute! Do her and Bella get along okay? Shelby won't let me bring another female into our house... :oops: And Koda does that same thing with this nasty slobbered on "baby" of his - he practically shoves it into Shelby's face trying to get her to take it from him, but she won't have anything to do with that stinky thing! :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Those are hilarious! She's so cute! Do her and Bella get along okay? Shelby won't let me bring another female into our house... :oops: And Koda does that same thing with this nasty slobbered on "baby" of his - he practically shoves it into Shelby's face trying to get her to take it from him, but she won't have anything to do with that stinky thing! :lol:
She and Bella are actually getting along great. It took a few days for them to warm up to each other, though. We had to keep them mostly separated from each other the first few days. But now they're pals! Bella still isn't fully matured yet, though, so she may end up not tolerating other females at all in the near future.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts