Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is it with the bully and rocks???I mean really??I hear all the time about bullys and rocks. My baby bully loves the stuff. He chips away at my concrete patio and breaks tiny pieces off and eats them. Always in my river rock beds, and sticks, rips bark off trees like a chainsaw would, roots, they lay in a group and pull all the roots outta the ground to my grass, leaves, basically anything they are not supossed to eat, they try!

I have seen on many places, other bullys as well eating rocks. I had a friend whose dog would amuse himself with a cinder block, he would even carry it to you when you came to visit, cheap dog toy, but man.....

I mentionmed it ot the vet at one time, and i know it can be a sign of mineral dif., but most likely, its a dog thing. And a bully one at that.

Pitbulls can mess some stuff up.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive been so busy, I will get around to it soon.

I have a ton on my phone, but Cingular wont let me email them, been arguing with them for a month to fix the problem!

They are getting big, and Daiy is walking now.

Ill get to it soon, maybe one day at the beach.

We have a storm coming into the Gulf of mexico, track towards us, so Im gonna let than pass first!!Lol.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I don't know but I talked to so many bully owners around and they all do this with roots, rocks, twigs it has to be a bully thing Mine pretty much out grew it recently but every once in a while they will still grab one although they still love the roots. I did notice however since using the raw diet with the kibble they don't seem to do it much anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts