1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lol thats great.... dogs = children right? :wink:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
LMAO!!! When are you teaching them to eat with a fork and keep their elbows off the table?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute pictures!!! I am sending Faith to your house for lessons on how to read then she needs lessons on table manners if you don't mind. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL

Kate said:
lol thats great.... dogs = children right?
Faith Marie said:
I am sending Faith to your house for lessons on how to read then she needs lessons on table manners if you don't mind.
HausMommy said:
LMAO!!! When are you teaching them to eat with a fork and keep their elbows off the table?
Yep just like kids

Sure I'll take faith in a sec she's a peach LOL

The fork lesson is next LOL

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I don't see any napkins in their laps. :roll: Some people just have no manners.

LOL JK - great pics! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Faith says thank you. But you might not think that when you keep noticing loaves of bread missing and finding them in her tummy. I think her and Koa have the same fetish. Of course her Daddy is to blame because he has to take med's at 10:30 at night and he usually eats a sandwich with it so I am usually already on the computer in our room so then half the time he ends up leaving the bread out of the pantry so the next morning when Faith is out of her crate and daughter is eating breakfast, she helps herself to the loaf of bread. She is rotten!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
What cute pics. So at Thanksgiving dinner, do the twins eat at the adult table, or the kids table? :wink: :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL

Faith Marie said:
Faith says thank you. But you might not think that when you keep noticing loaves of bread missing and finding them in her tummy. I think her and Koa have the same fetish. Of course her Daddy is to blame because he has to take med's at 10:30 at night and he usually eats a sandwich with it so I am usually already on the computer in our room so then half the time he ends up leaving the bread out of the pantry so the next morning when Faith is out of her crate and daughter is eating breakfast, she helps herself to the loaf of bread. She is rotten!
LOL Nah not Faith, They all have a fetish of one thing or another, As you can see i can't keep anything on the table it seems to be halo's place of choice since we got him he just loves to sit on the chair at the Table. He will steals things from the fridge to if i don'r keep an eye on him. He's just too funny. So curous. His brother not so bad he prefers pillows to rip up Every once in awhile he must find a tasty one then I find stuffing everywhere LOL. You gotta love em and have a good sense of humor with these guys their lucky I do.
One look and how can you get mad at them there just to cute with there looks and antics. And they always give me the What ma look kills me everytime all I can do is laugh

·
Registered
3,112 Posts

This is the look we get when she has done something she knows she is busted for! She is so much like a little kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar! She doesn't even try to act as though nothing happened. Of course Molly never has tried to hide her guilt either. I guess they know we will find it. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts