Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
New to this forum...
Anyone else out there have a SBT and live in NJ? I have only found a few people in the state who have even HEARD of them. Such a great breed, it is a shame no one around here knows about them...

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Welcome.

Is it warm there yet?? Im from Li and heard its still col there.

great looking pup you have there, awe, how cute!

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is starting to get warm, has been raining lots. How 'bout there?

Let's see some pics of your baby.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I own a staffy bull great breed :)

Hi hows it going great looking pup you have there :D I also have a young staffy but im not from N.J all i have to say about the breed are they are truly perfect in my eye loyal , brave ,good around kids...is yours male or female?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Zoe'sMom said:
Hi,
New to this forum...
Anyone else out there have a SBT and live in NJ? I have only found a few people in the state who have even HEARD of them. Such a great breed, it is a shame no one around here knows about them...
yes i have a staffi. bit too far to be play mates though. :lol:

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Zoe and the 3 legged dog

They really, truly are a great breed. Just love them to bits. They are so few and far between here, it is a shame that not more people her understand how great they are.

Zoe was in a puppy socialization class and she was rough and tumble with the labs, shepherds, etc. Her best bud was a three legged dog. She was so gentle with him that even some of the other "puppy partents" commented on how she seems to understand that the 3 legged dog was more fragile than the others. Needless to say, we were very proud parents.

(Okay, done bragging about my girl now.)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Staffy here in Northern NJ. 3year old Brindle Male named Zander. By far the friendliest and smartest breed Ive ever had. Ive had a Female Siberian Husky, Male Chow Chow, and a Female Rotti. in the past. I also have 3month old Daughter and she is my staffy's best friend now. He loves her to death.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have a 3 month old staffy, she's the first I have owned and absolutely adorable and really smart (OK I'm biased :D )
A bit far away for a play mate tho.
I was wondering how popular English staffs are in America, they are hugely popular in the UK.

:D

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yemi

Yemi looks great! Show us some more photos!

In my experience, SBT are few and far between where I live. When we walk here, people always ask what breed she is and when we say SBT, people say, "oh, she is a pit." Then we try to explain the difference between the two.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Yemi looks great! Show us some more photos!

Thanks I will start a new thread and post a few of her. I don't want to hijack this thread.

:oops: :roll: I already have a thread going (Hello from England ) I will post them in there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts