Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
awww too cute! From the pics looks like hes still intact...how are they doing together right now? I see that he wears them too...wants to be like his sis!!!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea my fiance put em on him and he was hating it. We was stomping around throwing a temper tantrim till she took em off him poor guy. The are doing good . I have been keeping em seperated for the most part unless under our supervision. I think though when get to stage 2 in the next couple days i might send him to my parents for a few days.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
That's funny! They looks so cute!

I have a question. It's kind of weird/gross though. How do you get a pad to stay close to her with boxers? Or does she not really bleed a lot? My mom makes these awesome diapers. Sadie sometimes needs them because she is getting pretty old now and sometimes (very rarely) has potty accidents. I know you can buy similar ones at pet stores and stuff. I didn't kow if you knew about the doggy diapers.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We didnt have success with the pad but the boxers seem to keep the blood from getting on everything. Everyone ive seen or heard on hear didnt have much sucess with the diapers as they kept getting pulled off. But i think she only has another or two left of the bleeding.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
We used my panties with scarlet and cut and tied to fit! The were snug anough that a pad worked very well...she tried to pull them off for a day or 2 but then she just left them on...I think she enjoyed wearing them cause whe would take them off and let her outside but when she came back in she would wait by the door until we put them back on her and she even knew the rutine...lift on leg then the other...she thought she was stylin!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts