Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was invited by pitchic27 to stop by and introduce myself and look around. I am theone who makes the collars. I first came to the bully breeds almost one year ago whenI adopted my girl Trixie. She has been the best dog I have ever owned and she is my muse and inspiration to start my collar business and quit the 9-5 rat race. We currently live in San Francisco with my boyfriend and hs college going niece, and I am looking forward to getting to know you guys.

Here are some pics of my big baby...we will have had her for one year in about another 3 weeks.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Again, I'm SOOOOO excited to see you over here!!!!! I LOVE your collars, and Miss Trixie is a doll!!!! Welcome!! :hello2:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum. Your bully is so cute. I cant wait to see your website. You do beautiful work with your collars. We are looking to get a new leather collar soon. Do you do leads also? I want a black leather collar with white stitching and matching lead. Have you done any collars like that and have pics? Something similar to this?:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kogeki said:
Hey, welcome to the forum. Your bully is so cute. I cant wait to see your website. You do beautiful work with your collars. We are looking to get a new leather collar soon. Do you do leads also? I want a black leather collar with white stitching and matching lead. Have you done any collars like that and have pics? Something similar to this?:

Yes I can do those. I have leathers in about 15 different colors and styles. I have latigo which is the stiffer leather you have in that picture in white, black, red, yellow brown, dark brown, burgandy, orange, jade, navy, purple, forest green, bright blue and dark pink. Then I have the ultrasoft bullhides in navy, black, red, camel, turquoise, purple and forest green. The some assorted funky colored and patterned stuff.

Here are a few pics of the stitched collars. I can post more examples elsewhere or you can contact me by PM and we can chat.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
OMG I love your collars! You do great work!!!!! I love the one Darla has that is almost the same color she is! It looks great on her!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks so much..that one is the ultra soft bullhide..I need a 12 step group to help me stop touching that stuff :lol:

I try to make things that are different, strong and in some cases pretty...but yet keep them affordable. I also do handpainted leather and nylon and nylon with ribbon and fabric overlays. I also try to take the dogs comfort into account so I line all my nylon collars with ultrasuede to help those with sensitive necks...and line some of the leatehrs that need it or on request.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome! LOVE your collars. PM me and let me know how to contact you. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
Can you do custom stitching in your colors? Also what all colors do you available?

yes I have about 10 other colors for stitching on the leather if that is what you are asking..blues, pinks, tans, yellow, burgandy, turquoise..and I can get others if there is a specific combo you are looking for.

pitchic...thanks :D

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Welcome! I love your collars, and Trixie is an absolute doll! She reminds me of my first dog with those ears. :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
augrad...thanks so much...I know I just love her bat ears..she really is the funniest sweetest dog ever.

Champ...yes that is totally do able..I can PM you with the pics of the 2 yellow leathers I have.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts