Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
This is an older picture. It's from 2002. It's my girl Casey. She was my first dog. She was a Dalmatian/Pit cross. I got her from the Butler County, PA Humane Society. She was abused by her previous owner, which made it very difficulte to train her. But, she was a great dog. She got hit by a car in 1997 when my college landlord let her out of the house and then left. She broke her right rear hip. She had to have surgery and have her hip joint removed to get rid of the pain from the bone rubbing on bone. She fully recovered and still ran like the wind. One day, when her and Mosley were in their pen, I didn't pull the gate closed tight and they got out. They both ran away. Mosley finally showed up 48 hours later. We never saw her again. We still miss her dearly. Thanks.

~Shawn

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Here is Loki. She will be 8 months on Monday. I think this photo is going in the christmas cards so act suprised :wink:

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
kogeki said:
Here is Loki. She will be 8 months on Monday. I think this photo is going in the christmas cards so act suprised :wink:
One of the pups in my litter last year had one blue eye and one brown eye. We found out around 5 weeks that he was deaf..completely deaf. Does Loki have any hearing problems? The eye thing is sometimes associated with hearing problems.

~S

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Heres Kate... a year and almost 8 months.

PS... maybe act suprise when you get our card :shock:

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Amocat00 said:
kogeki said:
One of the pups in my litter last year had one blue eye and one brown eye. We found out around 5 weeks that he was deaf..completely deaf. Does Loki have any hearing problems? The eye thing is sometimes associated with hearing problems.

~S
We wondering that when we went to pick her out but her hearing is fine. The vet tested her also. We made sure her sight and hearing were good.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Here's one of Abby, I think around 10 or 11 months. This picture was taken before her first birthday.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Josie

Here is Josie. Don't have any thing new. She just turned 9 months today. She's our Baby.

She would love to be Female of the Month!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Her cute pose:

Her regal pose:

Her lazy pose:

Her submissive pose:

Need more?[/img]

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Here is my Magnum - she turned two on Halloween this year!!!

This was her last week after her major knee reconstruction surgery ---- this is her "please vote for me because I look so pathetic" picture!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Here is Faith she just turned 9 months old. I think the decision is going to be so hard! I love all of the doggies!!!! :?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.