1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Here is Faith she is 10 months old.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Here's Chassis (10 months) when she's acting her best..... ;)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
debs said:
Heidi makes me laugh everytime I see her pictures. :lol: :lol:
Me too! She's so damn cute. Tough competition this month. (as always!) :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
This is Heidi... she just doesn't take anything seriously. Oh- well, Chico's obviously not rubbing off on her in any way.
:lol:
Man you had to go and enter Heidi, Chassis will never win with Heidi in the mix.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Here is Magnum's entry - she is beginning to think she isn't pretty anymore now that she is all shaved and scarred on her one leg - I think winning this month would boost her spirits :D :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
quote]

Man you had to go and enter Heidi, Chassis will never win with Heidi in the mix.[/quote]

Well as you can tell, she's not taking this very seriously. I don't have too many pics without the tongue. I might as well give it a name. Looks like it's here to stay. Do you guys have any suggestions? I was thinking Larry.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Well as you can tell, she's not taking this very seriously. I don't have too many pics without the tongue. I might as well give it a name. Looks like it's here to stay. Do you guys have any suggestions? I was thinking Larry.
LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: I like Larry!!! :p

·
Registered
807 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Man you had to go and enter Heidi, Chassis will never win with Heidi in the mix.
I think Larry fits very well. I would have to grab her tongue everytime I walked by her. LOL I LMAO every time I see a picture of her.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.