Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
IMHO, dog/puppy/male/female of the month, day, hour whatever should not only be the subject it self but picture quality/clarity.

Currently now, my vote for picture quality and pup would be this great pic:

What the heck, here's my 14 week old b1tch as of 1/6/06: *pic taken Dec. 24, 2005*

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
E-Dogg said:
IMHO, dog/puppy/male/female of the month, day, hour whatever should not only be the subject it self but picture quality/clarity.

Currently now, my vote for picture quality and pup would be this great pic:

What the heck, here's my 14 week old b1tch as of 1/6/06: *pic taken Dec. 24, 2005*

Well this contest isnt for photographers. It is however for people who wanna have a fun contest. Not everybody has high dollar cameras that take nothing but high quality photos.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Champ_and_jas said:
Well this contest isnt for photographers. It is however for people who wanna have a fun contest. Not everybody has high dollar cameras that take nothing but high quality photos.
FYI, I don't have a "high dollar" camera and I'm by no means a "photographer". It was a suggestion for improvement and nothing else.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I love the idea of a photo contest. It should a contest in addition to the Dog of the Month contest. (I don't think Dog of the Month should be judged based on photo quality.)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can I submit a different pic....geeesh I'm becoming a pain LOL.
I just took some new pics and lil Mojo looks so different already.....or is it just me? :oops:
Here is the pic I would like to enter.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.