Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
How cute! That second one is adorable! RIP!!!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Since I'm fairly new to this forum, I do not know who this was. What was his name? I'm sure you miss him...he was a gorgeous dog. :cry:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
He was gorgeous!!! I'm so sorry to hear about him :(

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I love those christmas pics! We all miss him...Probably Chance more than anyone since that new hellion came home...

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
attitude said:

his name was willy , and he was the love and light of my life :cry: we miss him bunches :cry:
I'm sorry to hear that... :cry: He looks like a wonderful dog. What kind of training is that you're doing with him?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

willy was 7 when he died. he was 5-6 when most of these pictures were taken. we were training in sch at the time

this is one of my most favourite decoys mr. brian saliba. first pic is distraction control, second is the release

here are a couple of pics with chris rollox

guard picture

these are all just training pictures so they aren't the bestest, but i happened to be going thru the camera bag so i thought i would share :angel3:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bremner53 said:
Was he related to Souza's Koa of Boyd??, man they sure look alike

wow, that is such a compliment as koa is one of my favourite dogs, thanks! but no they really weren't related . i suppose distantly maybe. willy was a razors edge dog

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Ah, Cathy, you are bringing tears to my eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last time I visited you, the house wasn't the same without him. He brought with him, such a happy spirit!! That is what I like so much about the Razor's Edge dogs!! Willy was a very special one. I miss him too Cathy .

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Lisa said:
Ah, Cathy, you are bringing tears to my eyes. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last time I visited you, the house wasn't the same without him. He brought with him, such a happy spirit!! That is what I like so much about the Razor's Edge dogs!! Willy was a very special one. I miss him too Cathy .
Now I have tears in my eyes, and I never even met him :( . He sounds like a wonderful dog.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
WOW i only met him a few times but always a happy dog and SOO HANDSOME!!!! You could tell he loved his momma!!!
We all miss him cathy !!!! he was one in a million!!! RIP

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
He looked a lot like RE Vogue, was that his mommy? RIP willy :cry:

I'm making a memorial page for him right now on the new RE website and going to add those photos above.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts