Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magnum went to vet Friday to get all her vaccinations done - the vet did half of them on one side and half on the other - last night there was a HUGE lump on her hindquarters right where he did the injections on one side ---- I am guessing its just some swelling because of the shots that were given --- does this happen to anyone else' dogs? Should I be worried or is it normal? I've just never noticed it before after she has gotten her vacs

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
Boda,
I remember my vet telling me there might be some small swelling where Haus got his shots. I would call your vet just to make sure. When Haus got his shots, I freaked out because he was really lethargic and didn't want to eat. That was normal too.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeha im not too worried cuz she has been eating and playing since she got the shots Friday - its just the swelling really... if its not gone in a couple days I'll take her in to the vet again but it sounds like its pretty normal

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
HausMommy said:
Boda,
I remember my vet telling me there might be some small swelling where Haus got his shots. I would call your vet just to make sure. When Haus got his shots, I freaked out because he was really lethargic and didn't want to eat. That was normal too.
Bella got her rabies shot at the same time she got spayed, so I wouldn't have even noticed the lethargy and lack of appetite. :shock:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.