Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter, Lindsay's friend, Aspen is staying the night. She loves her puppy, Taco, so she had to bring him with her. My bulldogges love Tacos!

Taco is about 6-8 months old. The bulldogges are more amazed by the "dog" than anything. They're getting along ok. The only thing that happened is Mosley got mad at Montana over getting attention from Taco... They made up.

ENJOY!

~S

·
Registered
125 Posts
I swear bullies don't know what to make of little dogs like Taco. My sister-in-law has a mini-pin and Philo looks
at him like he is a remote controlled toy. She just tries to paw at him, "like what the heck are you." She has been socialized around so many big dogs.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Poor Taco (what a cute name, too). She must be intimidated by your enormous dogs. I had a boxer once that loved little dogs; he'd protect them and treat them like his little baby. It was really cute. :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LuvaBULL said:
That is too sweet... my dogs would have had a mexican dinner out of that. :wink:
They were fine. We have two cats. I think they just thought it was a new cat or something....j/k
The were VERY interested in him and he was just scared of everything, dogs and humans, besides his "mommy." The bulldogges didn't wanna leave him alone all evening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts