Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took a few of Tala today running around in her new cast. This is her 3rd one.

After much coaxing, she finally drags her lazy butt out of her kennel

Immediately heads to the kitchen to sniff around for fallen food morsels

Disgusted at the cleanliness of the kitchen floor, she skulks off to my bedroom

Where she finds her new toy waiting, and promptly decides it's not worthy of existence

It takes a bit of work, but she finally gets the upper hand

The fatal blow....

She's killed it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odie's not impressed :?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Awww... Yay! Tala's feeling better! Look at her with her little cast. How pitiful and cute. Give her lots of hugs for me!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
It's so nice to see she's feeling better, how much longer until she wont have to wear a cast? I must be honest, she's the first Bull Terrier I've seen that I thought was cute :oops:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Aw poor Tala she doesn't look happy at all (her tail tucked up between her legs). I must say she has grown a lot too. Well maybe she took out her anger of being locked up on that toy!. Can't wait to see her playing again.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
debs said:
Aw poor Tala she doesn't look happy at all (her tail tucked up between her legs). I must say she has grown a lot too. Well maybe she took out her anger of being locked up on that toy!. Can't wait to see her playing again.
It's just the camera angle in that one photo; she doesn't have her tail between her legs. I thought it looked like she did too, but you can see the little white tip. I'll lighten that photo up a bit. I don't want it to look like I was chasing her around with a camera if she's scared or unhappy. :D

·
Registered
913 Posts
The poor wee baby. Glad to see she is feeling better, but I think she still needs more kisses and hugges from me, Andrew and Gem. :wink:

Fiona.x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts