1K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  cannon 
#1 ·
Surfing the internet:

Lounging:

Climbing on furniture:

See less See more
#3 ·
great pictures!

I love those pictures! The one of her at the computer is priceless!!
Looks like we have the same kennel...got it from Tractor Supply! She stays in it during the day while we are at work, she doesn't like it but she is getting used to it...I give her a treat that she gets to eat in the kennel which has helped her change her attitude quite a bit! I let her choose what she wanted today and she is so cute, the one that she licks is the one she picks! She had to have a bath last night, came in and was covered with mud (on paws and face)...got mud all over tile and carpet...had to shampoo the carpet and mop the tile...UGH! lol I'm too much of a clean freak to just let it go!

#6 ·
Re: great pictures!

Alexisisourbaby said:
I give her a treat that she gets to eat in the kennel which has helped her change her attitude quite a bit!
Yeah, I do that with Tala also. She also has to eat in her kennel because she gets too aggressive with my other dog if I let her eat where he eats. So anytime she wants food or something she goes and sits in her kennel and stares at me. It's so cute!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.