Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took some pics of Tank today in the back yard. He will be 9 months old this week and weighs around 60lbs.. He is really starting to fill out (chest). He also has that bulldog underbite, deep stop forehead, and jowels..

Here he is in all his glory.

Jeremy

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Wow, what a gorgeous boy!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He is a looker I must admit :lol: He is actually looking more like his dad every day..

Jeremy

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
He's very cute! I think he may give Heidi a little competition with that underbite!LOL Just watch out if he starts keeping his tongue out. :wink:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great looking pup! I am sure when he matures he is going to be a looker! Great head type and pronounced stop! Kinda odd how he has such good eye pigment but lacking with the lips and nose?? Did one of the parents lack nose pigment?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is a handsome boy. :shock: .Oh I wanted my dog's nose to stay spotted so bad....But her is already turning black :cry: Trade ya j/k

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lisa said:
Great looking pup! I am sure when he matures he is going to be a looker! Great head type and pronounced stop! Kinda odd how he has such good eye pigment but lacking with the lips and nose?? Did one of the parents lack nose pigment?
Im pretty sure both parents have black noses.. His dad is a BIG johnson type (120+lb) and mom is a standard (75lb), he looks to have a good mix of both.

Jeremy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts