Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
racmoo said:
tank is my favourite. love it that his nose is filling in.
is he still jumping at the door?
Everyday.... He is Awesome with my Son. They are best friends, he has already shown Protective instincts over my son. There is a dog that lives behind us, a 40lb mutt. The dog dosent seem real friendly and is hardly ever outside. The other day my son was playing next to the back fence when the neighbor lady let thier dog out. He ran up to the fence where my son was and started barking like MAD. Well before I could blink an eye Tank ran full sprint to the dog and got between my son and the fence, growled and gave 2 deep barks. He wasnt playing either, Tail straight out and hair standing on end. The other dog jumped back then started wagging his tail at Tank. I think Tank had to show him not to Mess with my son! because after that Tank and the other dog (Bandit) did thier usual barking across the fence and running back and forth both tails wagging. He definately has protective instincts, especially of my son. They are two peas in a pod.

·
Registered
255 Posts
lol tank's REALLY getting in there isn't he? i rmemeber when i caught nelson when he was a pup digging furiously puttin his WHOLE back into it it was so funny! but i had to make myself stop laughing so i could sneak up on him and tell him not to do it and give him a little fright. but funny while he was doing it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.