Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son got a parakeet for his birthday this weekend, and well lets just say Tank wasnt having any of that.. He would not leave that damn bird alone! He sat there staring at it for like 30 minutes then it chirped and moved and Tank tried to go through the cage after him. I think the bird is going to stay at Grandmas..

Jeremy

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Poor birdie! Chances are Tank will get used to the Parakeet. We've got a Hamster that Chopper would LOOOOVE to get his paws on. He doesn't really pay it much attention anymore though. :lol:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LOL, these pics had me laughing out loud.
That is to funny.That lil bird and this great big dog staring back at him
Reminds me of the cartoon but it was the cat and bird ( cant remember the name of it)
I would just keep the bird up high, very high :wink:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Sylvester and Tweetie.

Tank will get used to him being around and eventually ignore him for the most part. It took Buster a while, but he doesn't bother my cockatoo much anymore. If Angel's on the floor, Buster wants to play, but he knows I won't let him.

Just put the cage up where Tank can't get to him, and make sure they are never in the same room alone.

·
Registered
123 Posts
how cute!!

those photos are cute! that is how i introduced my (now deceased of old age) parakeet "banana beak" to my cat "kitkat." by putting cage on floor and having them eye to eye (eye to beak?) banana beak was not afraid of the cat at all because she knew kitakt couldn't get to her ;)

Anne-Marie

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
too cute...

We have critters in our house that the dogs act like that with. We have 2 snakes both are nocternal so they hide in the cave things during the day and the dogs are fine. But at night they start moving around and the dogs run to the cage and sit in front nose plastered to the glass and will not leave them alone. The slightest movement from the sanke and its game on. When we take them out dogs go in the cages!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Oh no! Poor little bird. I have to say though those pictures are funny. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts