Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures of them playing.

I will post a video on here later after it gets downloaded. Tanner and Faith play all of the time. I do have to get onto Faith for playing too ruff sometimes but for the most part they do very well together.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a video of Tanner and Faith playing. They really start playing towards the end. Although Faith started mouthing Tanner a little and I had to get on to her. But she is only playing with him like she does Molly, but I just don't want her to be too ruff with him right now.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea he is about the same size. She weighs 16.5 pounds and he is 12.4. So weight wise they are almost the same also. She is pretty moody with him. Of course she is 8 years old and has had to put up with Faith as a puppy also. She doesn't ever bite but she will growl sometimes. But then other times she is playing with him fine. But of course this is how she does with Faith also. I'm sure she is tired of us bringing pups home. :D Faith has actually accepted him better then Molly has. They play sooooo good together.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tanner has been trying to box Molly and she wants no part of it. She is running from him. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.