Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the puppies again today!!!! They will be 2 weeks old tomorrow and look how BIG they are :shock: ! Eyes open AND walking!!!!!

This is the runt and they were going to name her Nikki but they changed it to Bella.

Tanner sleeping with a full belly as usual.

Tanner walking!!!!

Tanner saying I SEE YOU!!!!

I love that last one! I have a video of him walking that I will post later. The only thing is her house just doesn't have alot of light in it and my digital camera just does not do go on video in her house so it is kind of dark. But you can still see him walking. Its pretty darn cute! Tanner is so freaking big!!!!! He just keeps getting fatter and fatter!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG those wobbly legs and that FAT puppy belly! You must be beside yourself with joy! :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
Tanner is a big boy for sure! He's a little chunky butt! I'm sure you're excitied... only a few more weeks to go... well more like a little bit over a month away. G'luck with him... potty training will be interesting lol

the video - he looked like we was searchin for mom/ppl... and when he realized nope, no one will pick me up, he just layed down and started to nap lol sooo fricken cute!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
wooo hooo!!! i'm no longer a stranger... or a rookie ... hehe i'm a not so new member! \:D/ whats nexted? and how do you get to the nexted step? what is the nexted step?

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
OMG!!! I love when they're learning to walk. They usually do reverse better than drive for a few days first. :D And the puppy grunts! :tongue: Of course, Buster went looking for the puppy - he knows that sound now.

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Tanner is just the cutest! I love when there around 9 weeks old and there running around with there little pot belly stomachs and giant paws! You HAVE to keep up-dating us w/photos of him. I can't wait to see him grow up!

Looks like he's getting use to those little wobbly legs :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Of course, Buster went looking for the puppy - he knows that sound now.
Awww....that's so cute. Buster needs more puppies!!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Awww...Tanner is too much (LOVE his name, by the way!)!!! I would be over there allll the time holding him and playing with him...how do you control yourself? LOL! Can't wait to see more pics as he grows!! :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mom to many said:
Awww...Tanner is too much (LOVE his name, by the way!)!!! I would be over there allll the time holding him and playing with him...how do you control yourself? LOL! Can't wait to see more pics as he grows!! :D

Trust me it is hard not to go over there all of the time but, with working all day, I want to spend time with my other doggies too. So I can't neglect them just to spoil Tanner. Although I wish I could see him everyday. I guess it's nice to wait a few days though so you can notice the change more from visit to visit. And thanks for the compliment on his name! It was a toss up between about 5 names and thats the one we took.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Awww....Tanner is so precious!!! I can't wait to see what he looks like in a few weeks. I wonder if he's going to look like a purebred Boxer when he gets older.

I have no idea what he is going to turn out looking like. I have looked at full blooded boxer baby pics and for now, they look the same. But I have seen a pic of a 2.5 week old puppy and then the same dog at 4.5 weeks and she was full blooded boxer, and she really looked more like a boxer at 4.5 weeks. So they are 2 weeks old now so only time will tell. I've wanted a boxer for awhile but we never found one at rescues or humane society. We are big in saving the ones that might not have a chance. Even though it would be nice to have all dogs that we know exactly what they are. But the dogs we have are great so I wouldn't change that. So only time will tell. I told my mother in law that even if he doesn't look like a boxer, I am already attached to him so he is going home with me. I know I'm a softy when it comes to animals. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I can't wait to watch the little cutie grow up :)

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
PUPPIES :blob3: :blob5: :blob4: :love7:
Just love puppies. Tanner is so cute - know the wait is hard.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts