Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my art I design tattoos, these are mine or some of mine!!!

Upside down this is CRS my little boys initials.

I will get some others on as soon as I get them onto my laptop!

Keily X

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I get naked for a living and as long as all my bits are hidden I thought it would be ok!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
keily said:
I get naked for a living and as long as all my bits are hidden I thought it would be ok!
As long as your 'bits' aren't visible, I have no problem with pictures showing your tattoos. Nice tat btw.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
keily said:
LOL...I thought it was funny...your work is awesome. I am a virgin to the tattoo gun and I will probably never get the courage to do it.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
keily said:
It is ok. Nobody's complaining...so far...we were just pointing out the camera angle....nice.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Amocat00 said:
LuvaBULL said:
Very nice. Thank God you weren't wearing a tank top and jeans or you would have gotten flamed to bits. :wink:
Now,now girl!!! Simmer down there!
:la:

It's just funny, I can't post a picture wearing NORMAL clothing or the natives get restless. Every time I post a picture of myself on here now, I have to make sure I'm wearing no makeup, I look like $hit, and that every inch of my body is covered.

Keily is probably lost -- Shawn and I are talking about an old thread that got locked and deleted because people were offended by my "cleavage." I was wearing a normal tank top and jeans, barely had any makeup on, didn't even DO my hair that day. But "some" people got angry and started a big flame thread. I've seen many girls come on here and show a LOT more, and no one says a word. So I've been a bitter bitch about it. :evil2:

·
Registered
798 Posts
Definately BS trina, just goes to show the people who has issues with your pics were using that as an excuse to personaly attack you

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
I, for one, am totally offended by Trina's hotness.

Did I say 'offended'? I mean 'insanely jealous'. :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
bella_blue said:
I, for one, am totally offended by Trina's hotness.

Did I say 'offended'? I mean 'insanely jealous'. :lol:
LMAO :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts