Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i was told to but about a 1/2 of an oz. per quart in my puppies water to control his ph, and help his tear stains reduce....but should i wait until hes a little older, or is it safe to start him on this so young?

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
MADMARCE said:
Ok i was told to but about a 1/2 of an oz. per quart in my puppies water to control his ph, and help his tear stains reduce....but should i wait until hes a little older, or is it safe to start him on this so young?
umm, 1/2 oz of what? lol
i use kelp supplements to help keep tearstains away. have fed it since the day they all came home , 8 weeks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
attitude said:
MADMARCE said:
umm, 1/2 oz of what? lol
i use kelp supplements to help keep tearstains away. have feed it since the day they all came home , 8 weeks.

WHAT KINDS DO YOU USE? can puppies take them?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
White vinegar for tear stains?
I never heard of that before...

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
if you use 1/2 cup of tomato juice in there food 1-2 a week and use plain old hydrogen peroxide on a cuetip wip on the area then clean off it will clear up in a week or so ! :wink:

·
Registered
255 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
if you use 1/2 cup of tomato juice in there food 1-2 a week and use plain old hydrogen peroxide on a cuetip wip on the area then clean off it will clear up in a week or so ! :wink:
i'm gonna try the tomato juice but i'm afraid to use hydrogen peroxide, won't it blind him if it gets near his eyes, i know i've smelt it on somone else in a room and it burns my eyes and its not even near my eyes. do u dilute it or anything first?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts