Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These the covers of possible postcard promotions I'm doing for my company. I chose sheep because I wanted to give the idea "be unique" or "stand out in a crowd". Then I just went crazy with the color. I haven't decided if I want to go with the first one, or the second one yet. Which one do you like better?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
What's your company? I'd like them better if all the sheep were different colors, not a rainbow, each individual sheep had it's own color, you know? If I had to pick between the two, I'd pick 1 though.

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
OrsonDogge said:
I like the first...esp. if it is for "stand out in a crowd"!
Btw..i know how to make b/w pic, but how do you make one thing a color?
Color wise I like the second pic but for your theme it has to be the first,
but maybe the lamb should be purple.
:wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
I love the color of the second one, but I agree with MsVette, sheep colored individually. But, for your 'message' the single colored sheep would be most appropriate... how about ONE multi-colored sheep :lol: (taste the rainbow!)

·
Super Moderator
15,983 Posts
CowBella said:
I love the color of the second one, but I agree with MsVette, sheep colored individually. But, for your 'message' the single colored sheep would be most appropriate... how about ONE multi-colored sheep :lol: (taste the rainbow!)

What a perfect idea and I love the quotation.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CowBella said:

OOOOOO, I like that idea. The best of both worlds. Thanks for the input, everyone. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts