Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question about Moose's teeth. He is going to be 20 months on the first and his teeth are starting to get dirty looking. I would love NOT to bring him into the vets for a cleaning (not at that point yet) but I would like to know is there anything he can chew on that would help get rid of the scum? He eats Innova dry with warm water int he morning and Innova with 1 can of Merrick dog food inthe evening. This is the only way he will eat. He is VERY picky with his food. Any info would be nice. Thanks

·
Registered
979 Posts
debs said:
I have a question about Moose's teeth. He is going to be 20 months on the first and his teeth are starting to get dirty looking. I would love NOT to bring him into the vets for a cleaning (not at that point yet) but I would like to know is there anything he can chew on that would help get rid of the scum? He eats Innova dry with warm water int he morning and Innova with 1 can of Merrick dog food inthe evening. This is the only way he will eat. He is VERY picky with his food. Any info would be nice. Thanks
Brush his teeth. CET is a good pet toothpaste.

Paula

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
......a big raw meaty bone, big ol' knucklebone with meat on it still. give him one a week, and it will keep his teeth really clean, and the fresh meat will keep him interested in the bone long enough to get some cleaning done. Just make sure that the bone it too big for him to try to swallow whole.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.