Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
LOL! You are starting to scare me now.

Have you thought about using Photobucket for your pictures instead? They would come out larger if you did and you wouldn't keep getting that ugly black bottom with the "click here for full sized image" deal. Kinda takes away from Izzy's pretty little face :wink: I know, I know, this is alot for your "retarded" little mind to absorb... hehe and I could actually put my magnifying glass away too. This old age is really affecting the eyesight these days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to the training pics.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lisa said:
LOL! You are starting to scare me now.

Have you thought about using Photobucket for your pictures instead? They would come out larger if you did and you wouldn't keep getting that ugly black bottom with the "click here for full sized image" deal. Kinda takes away from Izzy's pretty little face :wink: I know, I know, this is alot for your "retarded" little mind to absorb... hehe and I could actually put my magnifying glass away too. This old age is really affecting the eyesight these days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look forward to the training pics.
ok, you know what, i thought about photobucket BUT the pics are huge and you know all about my "issues" with re-sizing pictures :angry3:
i will, however, have you know that even as i type this i am downloading VIDEO (yes, i am amazed too) from training this morning. if , god willing, a miracle happens you may even get to see it!
( i don't suggest tho, that you hold your breath)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts