Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
In photoshop, you can flip photos. I wanted him to face into the pic rather than the other way around. That's funny because I didn't really think about the patch! When you do it with people, it's not noticeable because we don't have markings!!! #-o

·
Registered
807 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
In photoshop, you can flip photos. I wanted him to face into the pic rather than the other way around. That's funny because I didn't really think about the patch! When you do it with people, it's not noticeable because we don't have markings!!! #-o

You can make me one for Raiden if you would like. :oops:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Red, I'd love to make one for you guys!

Kogeki, I have Photoshop Cs. I really love Illustrator but my battery cable on my pc broke so I can't use it right now. My mac crashed a couple of months ago and all the programs had to be wiped. I haven't been able to save up enough money to get the new Illustrator. I'm a total homebody too, it's pretty lame. I just can't stand to be away from my dogs for too long. I feel bad if they are at home all day while I'm working. The last thing I want to do is turn around and leave after I come home. They get so upset. I got booked on a huge orowheat bread shoot next week in L.A. and the dogs are going to be alone for ike 14 hrs. I feel terrible. I think I may pay my friend to come over for an hour and play with them a little. I et so worried, it makes me sick. My hubby is working overtime in Long Beach all week too. :-({|=

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I was thinking, "Wait...which eye is his patch on?" But then I realized that the "S" on his little shirt is reversed in the right side picture, so I figured it out! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.