Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there...I'm Annie. 3 1/2 mos old, my parents are so proud! They rescued me from a local foster group. I'm one of 10 siblings, from a BullMastiff/ Pit family. Thanks for all the info for my mommy and daddy!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
OMG how cute are you!!!! You tell your mommy and daddy that it's no problem and that's what we're here for!! Also tell them we want LOTS of pictures of you!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I had 3 brothers and sisters with the same eyes. My name was almost Elizabeth Taylor, aks Cleopatra, but Sex in the City stole it
from me. Does anyone know how to save a picture small enough (150 x 150) to fit under my mommy's name? All of ours are huge files, even the thumb nails.
By the way, I just graduated from Potty Training! I have to say that my crate is my best friend in that regard.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
gigorman1 said:
Thanks! I had 3 brothers and sisters with the same eyes. My name was almost Elizabeth Taylor, aks Cleopatra, but Sex in the City stole it
from me. Does anyone know how to save a picture small enough (150 x 150) to fit under my mommy's name? All of ours are huge files, even the thumb nails.
By the way, I just graduated from Potty Training! I have to say that my crate is my best friend in that regard.
PM me the link or picture and I will GLADLY resize it for you!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Here you go:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
OMG how precious are you! Welcome annie. :D (and Annies mom and Dad :wink: )

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
gigorman1 said:
Thanks so much!
No problem!! Your pup has the most amazing eyes!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts