Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most of you know, Kate and I went back up to the mountains this past week. We both loveddddd it and definitly didn't want to come home. We ended up getting about 6 inches of snow. It was so wonderful and Kate loved it so much. Kate also met 2 new doggys.... Katona, GS 10 months, and Murphy, Irish Setter 2 1/2 yrs. Kate and Katona did NOT like each other at first... I think we introduced them a horrible way but then we slowly worked at it and eventually Kate was able to run with them and hang out with them off leash and everything. It was sooooo wonderful!

My ALLLLL time favorite picture of her!

Out for a walk in the woods... Kate all colored up so she wouldnt be mistaken!

And if she wasnt playing... she was doing this the WHOLE time. Guess I need to add something to my christmas list!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking possibly christmas card.... but I wanted one of me and Kate for that.... we will see... be surprised if you get this one in the mail :roll:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Awww, I love Kate!!! She's so pretty!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pitchic27 said:
Do you live where there is snow normally? I was wondering if your dog found it freezing on her paws or not? Living here in So CAL you'd have to go to the mountains only about 1 month our of a year where the local mountains have it, most of it's fake for skiers :roll: :lol:
Last yr we lived in Iowa where we had a very mild winter, so Kate only got snow once and it never got THAT cold. We just moved to Rochester, NY this past august, so we are both in for a cold welcoming! So Thanksgiving time was the coldest weather she had been in. She seemed to not have a problem with her paws. I think mainly it was her tummy that got cold, no hair and stuff. She has a sweatshirt or coat on her christmas list tho so hopefully grandma will be able to help with being warm this winter!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! Katers is so pretty! The first one is so stunning, but I laughed out loud at the one of her covered in snow. Too cute! :D

(Deer season?)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bodazafa said:
She is SOOOO beautiful!!!! I didn't realize how BIG she is!!!!!! A lot to love :D
We weighed her this weekend.... 65lbs. To some of these dogs on here that isnt THAT big... but I think shes on the shorter side so for her body size...65lbs :eek: my oh my she is a handful sometimes!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Kate!!! We havent seen pictures of Kate in a little bit. You're lucky you posted some, ha. She is adorable. I have to agree, she looks awesome in that first pic. It looks like she had fun in the snow.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I can't believe how big Kate has gotten! I love the photos of her! It makes me want snow more and more!!!!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
She looks like she had so much fun!! I wish I could let my dogs run free some where. They'd have a blast!

Kate is sooo pretty. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures of Kate. I love the first one of her. She looks so big. I thought she was much heavier too. She has grown into a beautiful dog. We do need you to post more pictures of her more often.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts