Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've recently stumbled across a new playing field for the guys, with a huge natural agility course off to one corner (actually there are many hiking trails on all sides but this one had some interesting terrain).

Bare with me, I still need to get a new camera, but I love this place so much that I couldn't help taking some pics. :D
Sorry for the lack of motion shots too, they were too blurry...neeeed the new camera asap

chillin on the edge of the playground

----

the journey begins

----

landscape

----

landscape

----

:shock: motion sickness :puke:

----

ball busters

----

are those talons or paws :dontknow:

----

the stalking of a duck....pt1

----

get it!

----

Dante chasing his prey :bonedemon:

----

Diablo's REvelation :angel12:

full size image (uncropped) - < click here >

----

Time for sleep :sleepy1:

----

I think I'm going to setup a springpole at this place. Looks like it's going to be the dog's new place 2 be :)
Next up > more maddie pics

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya, it's right in the city (Toronto) behind Sunnybrooke Women's Hospital, very close to Mt. Pleasant & Eglington. It's a pretty large ravine with a massive field in the center of it, tons of trails, ministry preserved wetlands, there's a large off leash park that I normally keep away from, but it's not always in use. Normally pro dog-walkers use the field and they come with a cluster then leave at the same time so it doesnt have a lot of constant traffic. It's got a large creek running through it in several spots, I think a series of them. Such a nice piece of land :!:

· Registered
1,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cannon said:
Great pics! That place looks fantastic.

Dante is a German Shorthaired Pointer? He is stunning. I was considering a GSP before Mo found me.

Yes Dante is a GSP, he is great, they are awesome dogs, lots of fun to take outdoors!!!! Him and Diablo just love romping together!!
Dante is beautiful for his standard, and hes got some obvious natural instincts that make him extremely bright and attentive. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.