Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's pictures of my extended family, new and old photo's.

Margo Lane - Great Dane 8yrs old

Chauduw - Great Dane 10yrs old (rip)

Diva - Great Dane 6/7yrs old

Jocko - Great Dane 9months old

Maggie - Pit Mix 3yrs old and Shadow - Pit Bull 8months old

[/img]

·
Registered
914 Posts
oh my i love great danes. i wish i had the room for one. i would get one in a second.they are some good lookin dogs.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :D

Yea, we're running out of room here. But they don't take up that much, it's just that the vet bills are quite expensive.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's so worth it, I'm just glad that I am able to care for my babies. Though having this many dogs is kinda hectic sometimes, you learn to deal with it. Years down the road these are the things you'll remember.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was my ex-girlfriends little Yorkshire Terrier Henry, he had a big attitude.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
GOOD LOOKING PUPS BRO NICE I LIKE THE DANES ASWELL MY BROTHERS GOT 2 A MEARL AND A FAWN !MAGIC AND MERLIN

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
YAY, I finally get to see all your babies. They're beautiful. Chauduw sure was a big boy. How do your pits get along with your Danes?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Wow, nice dogs you have there :eek: Diva is a very pretty girl. I love her markings. Henry does look like a little stuffed animal. :lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank's for all the comments! Maggie and Shadow get along great with em, plus Diva seems to set things straight around here. She's the boss, anytime something get's out of control she jumps in. But all my danes being older than my pits I guess there's that "respect" if that makes any sense.

Gazar, the family visit was alright. I ended up sitting in my room from 1pm to 5pm on the computer like usual. Luckily they didn't bother me to much except to see what I was doing and checking on the kids. Man, you can throw in a South Park DVD and children are glued to the TV!

Alpha we used to have a Merle and a Fawn, but we just couldn't handle raising 3 puppies at the same time. So we gave them to a rescue I volunteered at. I'll have to see if I can find the pictures, they've grown up into some beautiful dogs.

Ha, everyone thinks henry is fake. I thought he was a rat at first and I chased him with a broom. Just kidding... :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts