i'm gettin outa here before i get seen!
/

i think i posted this one on a test page earlier but never mind
/

thanx

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
We have a dog run in our backyard for our boxer, and there isn't one spot on the dog run path where she hasn't dug a hole. It's like she gets ticked at us for putting her on it, and just goes to town digging up holes!!! :shock:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shellie said:
:lol: 8) Are you from Darlo as in Darlington? If so, can I borrow him to dig over my garden? I'm only down the road in Stockton :D
yea i am from darlington, and wow i never knew there would be any one off the forum so close to me as mosta them are from the u.s and canada.

1 MORE THING! HE IS A SHE ! LMAOOO

·
Registered
426 Posts
ravinmaz said:
Shellie said:
:lol: 8) Are you from Darlo as in Darlington? If so, can I borrow him to dig over my garden? I'm only down the road in Stockton :D
yea i am from darlington, and wow i never knew there would be any one off the forum so close to me as mosta them are from the u.s and canada.

1 MORE THING! HE IS A SHE ! LMAOOO
There was someone from Peterlee once over but I think he's left now. Sorry for calling HER a HE! Everyone calls Tia a HE and I always make sure they know she is a SHE! Lol :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.