Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: . Alot of us miss Willy!! He is one that won't go forgotten in my mind! One of those dogs that could do this....

yet I wouldn't think twice about sticking my face into his to get a big fat kiss....even though he only saw me a couple times a year. A nice bulldog.

RIP Willy.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
He was so handsome, what a great guy. Is he the same dog that's in your avatar?

If you don't mind me asking, what happend to him? :cry:

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya he is the same dog as in the avatar. willy died last fall of bone cancer. he was only 7 :(

thanks lis, still miss him so much it isn't funny

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I've not met him but he looks so handsome and seems like such a sweetheart. I'm sorry for your loss. It's always difficult losing a loved one, especially when unexpected :cry:
I didn't recognize him before when I joined the forum but recently realized who he was.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Oh, he looks like a fun dog. That is so sad, I lost my Rotti in December to Bone Cancer, he was only 8 years old. Such a horrible thing.

Rest In Peace Willy

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm sorry. I know how it feels to loose family to cancer. We lost Pooh last year, and I still talk to her every day. People think I'm nuts I don't care though, I miss her.

I love that pic of him sitting in the truck. Looks like he's ready to go on a tour.

He's in a better palce now, RIP Willy.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Very Sorry to hear about your loss Cathy. Lost my rott at 2 years old to Bone Cancer i know its hard. Miss ya Willy!!! he was such a handsome man! love the truck pic!!!
Hope you feel better soon.........................

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
you just know he's up there hitting on my star ! :wink: we will see them again one day till then they will keep each other company ! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts