Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opened the pool this weekend. The water isn't all that clear, and cold as hell at 68 degrees, but the girls didn't care...

Hopscotch is the first one in

Followed by the lovely Purple (she’s 9 years old!)

Purple bombs Hopscotch

Hopscotch says let’s play with the ball!

OK, Purple, this is how you do it!

Damn it, Hopscotch, who turned the lights out?

WTF?

No, Purple, you carry it like this…

Who put that wall here?

Escape, finally!

This is a stupid game

I’m getting rid of this dumb ball…if I could just see where I was going, now…

Naha…..I got another one!

Bye, bye!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Those are hillarious!

Wish you had Purple on video walking around with that ball on her head! How did she know where she was going?

(Things to add to the must have list: Swimming Pool.) :wink:

This is one of the funniest pics ever! What a goofball!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cannon said:
Those are hillarious!

Wish you had Purple on video walking around with that ball on her head! How did she know where she was going?

(Things to add to the must have list: Swimming Pool.) :wink:

This is one of the funniest pics ever! What a goofball!

LOL!! She ran into the fence, the deck, the plant, you make a good point, I do wish I had a video, because the chances of that heappening again are slim to none!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very funny pics! I loved the captions as much as the pics. It got close to 90 here today so we blew up the inflatable pool for our daughter so she could swim. We made the mistake of putting one in the back a few years ago but Molly jumped in and popped it so now it goes in the front. I can only imagine what 3 dogs would do to it. :)

·
Registered
520 Posts
They look like they are having a blast.

I had to laugh at that blue ball,Ive got a red one in the garden in exactly the same shape half chewed up.When I bought it it was described as indestructable . :D My boys run around the garden with it on their heads like a crash helmet totally blind to where they are going.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
We have an above ground pool and the one thing I love about a built in pool, is the ability to have your dogs go in it. what a blast they are having. I am not even showing these pics to my dogs - they would be eaten up with jealousy. :wink: :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great pictures! My dogs hate the pool but like to play with the hose. I am still wishing for a pool but no luck yet. :cry:

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
looks like they had fun! We have an above ground pool too, so the dogs can't go in (although the odd time they fall in there!). Very nice pictures!

for the record...its way too hot out today too! and there's no air conditioning at work...god i wish i was at home!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Those are great!!

Your dogs are lucky. We have to take ours to the lake (just a couple mins away), but miss Sadie can't go anymore because of BSL. Now I want a pool!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
LMAO, Those are great pics and the captions were hysterical!!!! Looks like they has a blast and Hmmmmmm that pool looks very inviting :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts