Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to put the dog beds up because we were having someone over to measure for new carpet. Heidi decided that she needed to sleep on top of all the beds!

Turns out it wasn't a pea between the matresses, it was a bulldog!:dontknow:

Well that's one way to get the treats out! Chico is so destructive, when I give him a stuffed kong, he peels the rubber off around the treat. He's one of a kind!:roll:

They're making a plan to destroy everything sacred in this house! :twisted:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That has got to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time!!!!!! No one can say he isn't smart, why not elminate all together what is holding you back, LOL...that toy won't hide another treat again

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
How funny. They are such clowns. I am SO glad to see Heidi is feeling better. Is she bad to normal yet. (looks it to me LOL)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ha! That's great. Your two are awesome. :D

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
debs said:
How funny. They are such clowns. I am SO glad to see Heidi is feeling better. Is she bad to normal yet. (looks it to me LOL)
Heidi is acting totally normal now so we're really grateful for that. We have to go back to the vet in a couple of weeks to get some tests done to make sure her pancreas, liver and heart are doing better. She has her old apetite back so I think her pancreatitis must be gone at least. I just have to keep her on a low fat diet for a while to make sure. Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Awww, look at that bully butt! :D

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
LOVE the first pic of Heidi's bum! Thats a great shot! How can that even be comfortable though?!? Her legs are bent all funny! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
OrsonDogge said:
They always seem to find the softest spot in the house!!
And how do you kill a rope toy???? :-k
One thread at a time! He's methodical with his madness. Once he gets the knot undone, it's pretty much all over. I find string in his poop for days! #-o

Tinkerbell said:
LOVE the first pic of Heidi's bum! Thats a great shot! How can that even be comfortable though?!? Her legs are bent all funny!
ya, I don't know. She sleeps with her legs like that all the time! I love the bum too, she always tries to get people to scratch it. Suckers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts