Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We took the doggies for a swim, FINALLY. They ran up soo far ahead and jumped right in. These guys cannot get enough of the water. It was a nice day today...still very warm though!!

Wohoooo:

Not sure what is goin on with Holly in this pic, hehe:

The hubby about to throw Holly in:

Throw me the stick momma:

I love his eyes in this one:

And yes, can't leave the hubby peeing out, could I?? LOL

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
of course...its about 40 mins from here, on the Quebec side. No one is really ever in it either....it's their favorite place to go!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Great photos!

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I wish I could find a spot like that around here where no people go. My dogs would have a blast! Looks like fun... very cute. Your pups remind me of mine.
I know, I was very lucky to find this place. Pitbullmaster is a frequenter as well...I showed her this place.

Yes, Koa looks just like Chapps and Heaven, well, Holly aint as gorgious as her! hehe...what is she? Purebred pitty?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
ChappsnHolly said:
I wish I could find a spot like that around here where no people go. My dogs would have a blast! Looks like fun... very cute. Your pups remind me of mine.
I know, I was very lucky to find this place. Pitbullmaster is a frequenter as well...I showed her this place.

Yes, Koa looks just like Chapps and Heaven, well, Holly aint as gorgious as her! hehe...what is she? Purebred pitty?
Awww Holly is so as pretty as Heaven! I don't know for sure what Heaven is... she was a pound rescue. Definitely some pit bull-type or maybe boxer-Staffie mix, I have no idea! She's a good girl.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.