Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some play time with the dog my husband steals:

Some more photos of Titus and Darla - the stolen one is the male! :))

Zoomin around the yard:

If only her ears could make her take flight!

"Wha....?????"

"Tell her to leave me alone!"

"She's biting my tongue AGAIN!"

The rear view

"I'm gonna stalk you from here..."

"OK I got you NOW!"

"What's in there?"

"I'm tired, Dad."

THE KING

AND HIS QUEEN

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What great pictures! They look like they had alot of fun. I think I said this before but Titus is one hunky boy! And Darla is of course every bit as beautiful! :D

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Pitchic27 said:
My husband REALLY REALLY wants him, it's funny...it's not like his owner doesn't want him :lol: my poor hubby :roll:
Dog envy. :wink:

·
Registered
586 Posts
OMG That last pic is too funny. Like, would you PLEASE quit yapping at me!

They both look great! And so does the weather.

I am eternally jealous!

Bridget :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
How cute!! I love Darla to pieces and Titus reminds me a lot of Haus. :) I wish I lived closer so Haus and Darla could have a playdate!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HausMommy said:
How cute!! I love Darla to pieces and Titus reminds me a lot of Haus. :) I wish I lived closer so Haus and Darla could have a playdate!
We do tooooooo! But you just cemented yourself with your new house! It's alright, your house planted out here would go for ....$699, 000 right now, can you believe that?! That's why we dont' own one :cry:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! I love that last one, too. I have a photo like that of the beagle puppies and it's my wallpaper on my work computer. :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
That dog is enormous! Or else Darla is just very little. They look like they had so much fun! Reminds me of how H & K act up every day.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
great shots! Your yard looks great too! Looks like you guys have so much fun with the two playing!
You see the grass that wont grow? Towards the front of where the shots are? That's why we wanted your old decking, because it just wont grow there, and it will help to extend the patio...just so you know we are still interested!! :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts